Praise for Brazen Careerist The New Rules to Success
A cookbook for hacking the corporate world
– Wired magazine
Take everything you think you know about career strategies, throw them away, and read this book because the rules have changed. “Brazen,” “counter-intuitive,” and “radical” are the best three descriptions of Trunk’s work. Life is too short to be stuck in a rat hole…
– Guy Kawasaki, author of The Art of the Start
Want to succeed in business? Either read this book or make the people who work for you read it.
– John Koten, publisher of Fast Company and Inc. Magazine
A terrific guide to managing your career in today’s horizontal labor market. I devoured it in an afternoon.
– Richard Florida, author of The Creative Class
A delightful book, with some edgy advice that made me squirm a bit at times. I was completely engaged from start to finish.
– Bob Sutton, professor at Stanford and author of the New York Times bestseller The No Asshole Rule
This book has the street-smarts you need to make your career and life work for you from the start. Read it now, or you’ll wish you had when you’re 40!
– Keith Ferrazzi, bestselling author of Never Eat Alone