It looks like a lot of people are coming here from the article in the San Francisco Chronicle: Big City Blues, Could a more affordable life, away from the Bay Area, actually be better, by Rob Baedeker.
Here are some of my most popular posts about figuring out where to live:
- I’m moving out of New York City
- How much money do you need to be happy? Hint: Your sex life matters more
- 5 Steps for taming materialism from an accidental expert
- Don’t wait til you bottom out before you make a big change
- How to decide where to live
Also, when I moved to Madison, I founded the company Brazen Careerist, which is funded by investor groups in Madison, WI and Washington, DC. Then I wrote this post:
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the blog!